God will make a way

F               C
God will make a way
            Bb             C
Where there seems to be no way
    Bb              F
He works in ways we cannot see
Gm7             C       
He will make a way for me
F                C
He will be my guide
         Bb            C
Hold me closely to His side
      Bb                   F
With love and strength for each new day
Bb             C
He will make a way
Bb             F
He will make a way

C#                   Eb
By a roadway in the wilderness
      Ab
He'll lead me
C#                   Eb        Fm
And rivers in the desert will I see
Bb                    C
Heaven and earth will fade
         Am               Dm
But His word will still remain
Bb          C             D
He will do something new today
Bb               F
God will make a way

No comments:

Post a Comment